The Small Business Association is an all in one platform that covers all business needs, we offer our members a wide range of crucial services, including advice, financial expertise, support, advertising and most importantly helping businesses gaining new business.
SBA highly promote fair trading, we protect the interest of our members but we also protect the interest of the public, therefore all our members go through a basic vetting process before approval of membership:
- All our members have legitimate business
- Address verified and checked
- Have at least 2 references to support their application
Is a non-profit organization; an association that works for its associates, we spent years refining a business model that covers all business needs to achieve growth, save money and protect businesses from any unexpected events.
We consider our-selves as market leaders in:
- Advice and support
- Advertising & marketing
- Funding and grants
- Business referrals
- Apply & Join: from £200 a year
- Unlock free services: unlimited advice, support, advertising and marketing, credit checks
- Access & connect: Business Referral Club, funding and grants, special offers and deals only for our members (from forklifts, cars, vans to flights…)
- fly your business